Bear Grylls Outdoor Cooking System
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The Bear Grylls Outdoor Cooking System consists of the award winning, clean burning Zip Cooking Fuel and patented Boilex Pyramid Stove.
The conveniently packaged Bear Grylls Outdoor Cooking System is non-toxic, safe and usable in all weather conditions. The pyramid stove is flat packed and lightweight and the naturally derived biofuel cooks for 1-2 people. Perfect for camping breaks and survival situations, this innovative system allows for outdoor cooking anytime. Each pack contains 1 x Boilex™ Pyramid Stove and 4 Solid Fuel Cubes.
- Bear Grylls Outdoor Cooking System
1 Boilex™ Boilex Pyramid stove
4 ZIP™ Solid-Fuel-Cube
IMPORTANT: Ensure adequate ventilation if stove and fuel are used indoors. Do not remove the wrapper from the fuel cube, simply light the wrapper.
Always take care with open flames and hot liquids.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not light fuel in your hand. Always light fuel when placed in cooker.
- If unintentional skin contact occurs, wash area thoroughly with soap and water.
- If unintentional eye contact occurs, wash eye with water for several minutes.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- During cooker use, the cup, pot or pan must always be placed on top of the cooker.
- Do not overfill your cup, pot or pan with liquid or food.
- Do not allow contents of cup, pot or pan to boil dry.
- After use, allow the flame to extinguish (either naturally or by smothering).
- Ensure the cooker and cup, pot or pan are cool before cleaning and storage.