Prima Liquid Wax Banana Gloss
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Only 4 left in stock!
Another fantastic product that comes with a range of unique features:
- Extremely simple to use - "Easy on, Easy off"
- Safe to use on both hot and cold paint
- Can safely be applied in direct sunlight
- Easy to use in temperatures just over 0°
- No chalking on unpainted parts
- Effectively fills slight scratches and swirl marks
- Can be removed instantly – extremely short drying time
- Brings out colours and intensifies darker paints
- Strong hydrophobic effect and great wet-look gloss thanks to Carnauba particles
It sounds too good to be true, so where's the catch? Banana Gloss isn't too durable. After 6 to 8 weeks, you will have to re-apply the solution. Given how easy waxing has become with this product, however, this is going to be a piece of cake! You will love the Banana Gloss Liquid Wax – especially when you've had to delay waxing because of unsuitable weather conditions or for lack of place in the shade before.
- Prima Banana Gloss Liquid Wax
- Extremely easy-to-use wax that doesn't leave any residue on unpainted plastic surfaces and can be applied in direct sunlight
- Content: 16.6 fl.oz. (473 ml)
- Instructions: Banana Gloss may only be applied by hand! Because it dries so quickly, an application by machine could lead to problems during the process. We recommend using a soft foam or microfiber applicator for best results. Apply a thin layer of wax and wipe on gently. A white haze is going to form instantly, which can then be buffed with a high-quality microfiber towel.