Iron Pan 14'' With Linseed Oil Coating
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Only 5 left in stock!
The manufacturer of this pan is a family business that produces traditional kitchenware from spun and cast iron. All products are manufactured in Shropshire. The tradition of iron works there dates back to the construction of the first iron bridge in the World
The pan is sturdy and durable. In contrast to other pans in can be used immediately as it has been coated with linseed oil which gives it a natural anti-stick coating and doesn’t require ‘burning in’.
This coating can easily be re-applied at home should it be damaged while cooking and doesn’t contain any PTFE or other chemicals
- 14“ Iron frying pan with natural linseed oil coating
- Material: 99,1% Pure Iron
- Riveted Handle
- Hand Made
- Suitable for hight temperature cooking (perfect for steak or fried potatoes etc.)
- Diameter: 14“ (36 cm)
- Diameter bottom: 12“ (30 cm)
- Height: 2“ (5 cm)
- Weight: 2 kg
- Suitable for Gas, Ceran®, Halogen & Induction, Electric and Open Fire
- Completely PTFE free
- Made in UK