Feuerwear Belt "Bill"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Due to its "used look" the belt "Bill", made out of original fire hose, is a casual companion for your jeans or outdoor pants. You can easily adjust the belt to your individual lengths by opening the nickel-free belt buckle.
- Feuerwear® belt "Bill“
- Dimensions: (W x L): 1.6'' x 51.2'' (4 x 130 cm)
- Material: used fire hose, nickel-free metal
- Features: length adjustable, reinforced end of the belt, belt buckle: nickel-free metal-buckle
- Available in colours red and white
- Like any other Feuerwear® product "Bill" is a unique piece: with the imprint of a test number, DIN standards, length of the hose, plus marks of different missions, no belt is alike.
Every Feuerwear® product is a one-of-a-kind piece and has its own individual story to tell. Before the hoses came to us, they were used extensively by firefighters for many years. They were dragged through soot, grease and mud, in extreme heat and fire, and had to transport thousands of cubic meters of water. We prepare the hose by scrubbing them clean before they are cut to size and handcrafted using high-quality materials to make sturdy, one-of-a-kind products - ready and able to accompany you through your own active duty every day.