Ford Mustang V8-Motor-Bausatz
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
More than 10 left in stock!
Using the more than 300 parts you can build a detailed transparent engine model, with all parts moving like in the big model. The components are easy to stick and screw together – without any adhesive.
This package is your key to the automotive American Dream! Build a transparent, functional model of the formidable V8 engine from the 1965 Ford Mustang. The enhanced 289 K-Code V8 High Performance engine produced a captivating 271 HP at 6,000 revolutions per minute, and a maximum torque of 321 lb-ft (423 Newton meters) at 3,400 rpm.
The Ford Mustang kit comes with an exclusive 100-page booklet, complete with top-notch details and numerous stunning illustrations that guide you through the history of the Ford Mustang while outlining the technology that lies under the hood. The handbook contains a detailed and generously illustrated step-by-step guide that will lead you through the construction of the engine kit with clear instructions.
- Ford Mustand V8-Engine Construction Kit
- Model Scale: 1:3
- Transparent working model
- All essential engine parts move authentically
- Parts: more than 200
- Original motor sound
- No glue needed – the components are easy to assemble using only screws
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Exclusive 100-page booklet
- Additionally required: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (AA)
- This is not a toy! Not suitable for children under 14 years.