Distillery for Do-It-Yourself Distilling
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 30 Workdays
This versatile and completely legal hobby distillery is not only nice to look at, but also has a lot of functions, which can otherwise only be found for larger distilleries. It has a variety of applications and will make you happy even if you use it a lot over the years.
On the inside of the tall Arabian cap is a removable copper filter for aroma and steam distillation. The upper part of the distillery can be filled with herbs and spices at will. This is how you can transform any alcohol into a tasty aromatic spirit. Ideal for experiments and some surprise drinks. This distillery makes it possible to distil your own liquor super fast and to have a lot of fun with it!
You like to use leftovers? Just fill bought alcohol (or some rests of your bar at home) into the distilling kettle and add some of your favourite spices or herbs! Heat it up and you will see the first drops of your first liquor coming out!
- Distillery for self-distilling 17.6 fl.oz. (0,5 litres)
- Width: approx. 12.2'' (310 mm)
- Depth: approx. 5.3'' (135 mm)
- Height: approx. 12.6'' (320 mm)
- Copper weight: approx. 21.9 oz. (620 g)
- Overall weight: approx. 39.5 oz. (1120 g)
- Material: blank copper, partly hammered, with brass handles and screws, polished, wood & wrought iron, silicone sealing
- Use: distillation of brandy & beer spirit, test distillations of own mash, flavouring of alcohol, spirit production, high-proof alcohol, party gag, demonstrations & decoration
- Including a 16-pages manual
Advice: If you want to distil own mash (for fruit brandy), wine (for brandy) or beer (for beer spirit, grain spirit or whisky), you will have to discard the first drops, the so-called flow. It could contain harmful substances. To be sure, we deliver a thimble-sized flow cup together with every distillery. If you discard this amount, you will be on the safe side and can also produce own noble brandies. To be absolutely sure, we will additionally deliver a 16-page manual. Thus, you have the best basic prerequisites to begin with a great hobby.