4X4 Monster R/C (up to 80 km/h)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Only 7 left in stock!
Promise! This 54 cm long R/C Model will really make you happy. Definitely not for children, this is a man’s toy – a machine that will push your adrenaline levels through the roof.
This radio controlled off roader at a scale of 1:10 does 80 km/h, and has four wheel drive. It is kitted out with independent suspension and independent springs as well as bearings and gliding competition shocks. The powerful Brushless Motor KV 3000 provides extream acceleration; and we mean extreme acceleration!
Water resistant electronics, hardened CVD’s, stabilisers on front and rear axle, dust and water resistant rear differential, mounted and hardened actuator and an almost free of play drive shaft guarantee outstanding driving pleasure. Not just nice to look at: struts, gearbox support and axle arms are made of high quality blue oxidised aluminium
For a long lifespan – especially for when you don’t have it under control – a soft and flexible plastic, a cover made of durable Polycarbonate and an extra dust cover for the motor and electronics. The 3-channel remote control with LCD-Display can be used as delivered or you can programme it as desired. A detailed (with pictures) instruction pamphlet is included.
The powerful battery pack with 7,4 V 4000 mAh Lipo 25C can be charged with the Lipo Balance Charger (1A charge) both are included in the delivery.
- 4X4 Monster R/C (up to 80 km/h)
- Drive: 4 wheel drive
- Motor: Brushless KV3000
- Max. speed: ca. 80 km/h
- Scale: 1:10
- Size (L x W x H): 54 x 29 x 18,5 cm
- Wheelbase: ca. 32,5 cm
- ground clearance: 50 mm
- Wheel diameter: 10,5 cm
- Wheel width: 4,5 cm
- 3-Channel 2.4 GHZ remote with LCD Display (Programmable)
- ABS (stammer brakes)
- DR (path limiter)
- 3 drive modes (driving conditions switch and steering and accelerator trim can be altered from the remote)
- Neutral point setting of accelerator possible
- Power supply: 7,4 V 4000 mAh LiPo 25 C
- ESC: water resistant 50A
- Bodywork: made from Lexan
- Weight with battery: ca. 2,3 kg
- Servo: 3,5 kg/cm
- Remote control: LCD -right/left proportional -
- rive / reverse dosage regulator for speed
- Frequency: 2,4 GHz
- Completely assembled vehicle
- Programmable 3-chanel remote with LCD display
- 7.4 V 4000 mAh 25 c LiPo Battery
- LiPo Balance Charger - 1A charge
- dust protector
- detailed instruction pamphlet with pictures
- The remote requires 4 AA batteries that are not included